|Conditions of Use
|By visiting or shopping at this web site, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
By purchasing any item from our inventory, you agree to become a YourBargainLink.com monthly member. You may cancel your membership at any time by calling our Member Support Department toll free at 1-866-295-1658. A one-time trial fee of $1.95 will be charged to your card when you sign up for a 14-day trial (the trial period). Should you wish to continue your membership after the trial period, a membership fee of $16.95 will be billed to your account, and every month thereafter until you call to cancel. Among other benefits, members are offered exclusive promotions on certain hot deals that are not listed on the main site. Please contact our Member Support Department for any questions you may have about membership privileges.
Should our attempt to bill you as an active member of our program be declined your membership will be put into a "pending" status while we attempt to contact you for an alternate method of payment. Should we not be able to contact you we also reserve the right to re-attempt the billing of the transaction on 2 further occaisions within a 30 day period. Members in Pending status may continue to use our services, but if after a 30 day period we remain unable to either contact you for alternate method of payment or to bill the payment information on file then your membership will be cancelled. You may, in this case, contact our member services at anytime to renew your membership by providing a valid method of payment
Please note : All offers and membership privileges are extended strictly to registered members. For Security purposes, all orders will be shipped to the address submitted on the member application, which should match the address on record with the issuer of the credit card used to make a purchase.
YourBargainLink members are entitled to free shipping within the continental USA. Shipping to Puerto Rico and Hawaii is available at a modest premium, contact our customer service department for more information before placing an order to be shipped to these states. At this time we do not offer shipping outside of the USA or to any overseas destinations.
Merchandise Return Policy
Most items sold by YourBargainLink.com can be set up for return within 90 days of delivery for a full refund. For returns set up after 90 days, YourBargainLink.com may grant a credit of up to 50% of the items value depending on condition of the product and circumstances related to returned item.
After your return is set up, your item must be received back to YourBargainLink.com offices within 30 days prior to refund of merchandise.
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with shipment. Due to copyright laws, all media items shipped with shrink wrap must be returned unopened.
All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment used for purchase.
Membership Cancellation Policy
A new member may cancel anytime so as to avoid being charged their next monthly access fee. A member must contact us either by phone and/or email for a cancellation to be processed. The toll-free number for customer service is: and our email address is: email@example.com. Cancellation policy and instructions as well as date of next billing can be found in your Welcome Letter as well as on our Website.
Membership Refund Policy
Any new or active member who has been billed in error, has charges that were unauthorized by the cardholder or did not agree to our membership terms will receive a FULL Refund. The member must contact us either by phone and/or email to request said refund. The toll-free number for customer service is: and our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 30 days for processing and for the credit to show up on your next statement. All refund requests are subject to verification of the recorded sales call by our compliance department.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this sites owner or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this sites owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this sites owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Membership Benefits. As a member, you are entitled access to benefits as explained in the membership materials and respective website. Some Benefits may not be available in your area depending on your state or province, and we may eliminate, add and or change benefits offered without notice.
- Membership Billing. Your membership billing, as described in your membership welcome materials, will automatically be charged to the billing source authorized by you, in accordance with the membership billing terms you agreed upon. The membership activation billing in which you agreed upon will be charged immediately at the time of enrolment of this Membership. You may cancel your Membership Benefits and Billing as provided in paragraph 8.
- Use of Membership. Only you and your Immediate Family may use the respective membership benefits. "Immediate Family" includes the membership owner and partner and or children living at your place of residence provided that they are of the legal age in your respective state and or province. You are not allowed to resell benefits. You may be entitled to a free gift if so you are limited to one gift per Membership Program and, depending upon the free gift, you agree that you may be required to be an active paying member of the Membership Program at the time your free gift claim is sent.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the state or province in which you reside.
- Canceling your Membership. TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP, YOU CAN CALL US TOLL-FREE AT THE NUMBER PROVIDED ON YOUR MEMBERSHIP MATERIALS OR ON THE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM WEBSITE OR YOU CAN REACH US BY EMAIL USING THE CONTACT US LINK ON THE RESPECTIVE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM WEB SITE. YOUR CANCELLATION WILL BE EFFECTIVE UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR REQUEST.
UPON CANCELLATION; YOU WILL NOT BE BILLED ANY FURTHER MEMBERSHIP FEES AND WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF ANY PAST FEES PRIOR TO THE CANCELATION REQUEST DATE; ANY OTHER FEES OR CHARGES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BANK OR OVERDRAFT CHARGES) ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.